• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Ruinam}

winter wonderland

The stallion is easily drawn closer to the mare as they both speak, his mind focused on fulfilling his current desires as Mary speaks to him, his head in a constant nod, interrupted by the lack of speech, only to return as soon as the mare spoke.

The stallion smiles gently, he was ready to open up, allow himself to loosen up for once, his shoulders dropping as he returns his part in the conversation "Of course, I will do that" he looks back toward the path that they were walking along as he thinks about their meeting.
    Ruinam wasn't really one to get into trouble, but he was thankful that the mare was there for him if something were to go wrong.

The stallion returns his gaze toward Mary as she continues to speak, his ears turning to listen "I don't think so, well apart from if you would like me to do anything currently. Other than that, no not currently" his soft tone continues as he returns to the path, his smaller companion still weaving in and out of his legs, bored of walking with the pair.

Ruinam
    @[Mary] So short sorry!
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 04:27 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 05:06 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 08:43 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 01-27-2019, 10:10 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 01-28-2019, 04:13 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Ruinam} - by Ruinam - 02-08-2019, 08:02 PM