• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look me in the eyes and confess your lust; Brazen
    alvorr
    Her voice is now ringing toward him, her shoulder turning away from his attention despite his curiosity.
    She is quick to state herself as being fine, a rather surprised look makings its way onto Alvorr's face, his mind not particularly disturbed anyway.
    "Well if you say so" he adds, his mind unable to keep his own mouth shut for at least a moment, always quick to spurt out all his thoughts.

The female introduces herself as Brazen as her colour seems to come back to her, her voice not so exaggerated anymore as she speaks.
    He probably shouldn't be too quick to judge anyway, maybe she was just surprised, scared? the possibilities could be endless.
    The stallion shakes his head for a moment, relieving his mane from the beads of water that ran down to his snout, changing colour as they ran over his spots.

The stallion's ears swivel back and forth as the sound of lightning blurs Brazen's voice, creating an almost alien-like noise.
    The female asks if he is looking to get out of the storm, a kind offer to accompany her someplace warm "Of course, I wasn't really planning to spend my night fully drenched in cold water" he smiles warmly as he takes a step forward.

"Where do you plan to hide us then?" he laughs gently as she shakes himself of the water on his pelt as if it would help dry him off.
    " darling. we're slow dancing in a burning room. "
    I am so very sorry this took me so long to get to!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Look me in the eyes and confess your lust; Brazen - by Alvorr - 04-03-2019, 10:18 AM