• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Humor me
    I’ve got some girls I’d like to possibly do another thread with if anyone is interested. But please be warned, I am super slow at replying lately.

Jackel - dual personality psychotic weirdo with demon mimicry (telepathy, elasticity, invisibility) and immortal. Occasionally has hallucinations.  The Jackel side of her is impulsive, flamboyant, loud, and childish while the Haide side of her is patient, calculated, deceptive and manipulative.  Both love sex, gore and chaos.  Thrives on the high of danger.  Long time resident of Sylva and in my mind currently has her first born son Urban shackled up somewhere for an ‘experiment’. Enjoys dying also. Really she’s pretty much up for anything I’d imagine - flings, killing, getting killed, instigating, whatever.

Sibella - has shadow manipulation and shadow wings, currently a nomad.  More of a dark neutral character that is largely bored and apathetic but somewhat curious and has an appreciation for power.  Has much room for some development though so she’s pretty much up for anything also.

Oisin - young, obnoxious, and wild; daughter of Breckin and Leilan and twin to Eurwen. Haven’t gotten to write her too much yet so I’m looking to get her developed.  Looking for friends, frenemies, or potential love interests.

Kerrigan - kind, old-soul but is slightly hesitant after her son used her powers of snake shifting to force her do bad things.  Trying to assimilate back into the horse world with some reservations.  Currently a nomad.

Any questions about them or any other characters, let me know!

Messages In This Thread
    Humor me - by Avion - 02-25-2019, 05:05 PM
    RE: Humor me - by splash - 02-25-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Calcifer - 02-26-2019, 01:51 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Avion - 02-26-2019, 06:15 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Lydia - 02-26-2019, 07:12 PM
    RE: Humor me - by SamShine - 02-26-2019, 08:41 PM