• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Humor me
    Okay, so I love your words and, I would love to help develop your chars, if you help develop mine:

Jesper & Jackel - reunion thread already on my list

Juice & Jackel - I would love for Jack to meet Jesper's son. Juice has never met his dad and thinks he doesn't care about him because he has never come looking (Jesper doesn't know he ( or his daughter) exists. Ideally, I would like a bad influence to make Juice a really bad boy. He is 3-4ish now and just really moldable. He left mom because she bored him, haha. Juice can turn into a liquid puddle too (liquidification).

Juice & Sibella? I could see them hitting it off. Perhaps start a little club or, hang? Or a young romance.

Other than Juice and Jesper, I have Velk who is in the middle of a plot with Mary so he is in Sylva right now and will be for a while when he finds out Mary is pregnant with his kid.

Jesper is looking for love since losing Lavendel. He has given up on her coming back to him. It is a recent wound but he is up for new relationships.

I think that is it!

<3 .splash.
    Jesper | Juice | Velk

Messages In This Thread
    Humor me - by Avion - 02-25-2019, 05:05 PM
    RE: Humor me - by splash - 02-25-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Calcifer - 02-26-2019, 01:51 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Avion - 02-26-2019, 06:15 PM
    RE: Humor me - by Lydia - 02-26-2019, 07:12 PM
    RE: Humor me - by SamShine - 02-26-2019, 08:41 PM