• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  All the violence that I swore, you can have back // Ivar
    All sense of caution had fled in the time since my feet had landed on the island. It had of course, been helped along by the power dripping between our skins, but I wasn't certain how much was his doing. Certainly, it felt good to be touched like this again. 
    It had been far too long since my skin had been caressed with such reverence, and when he responds to my question so lightly, I can't repress the conspiratual smile on my lips. Smart man, not asking questions. It was easier that way, for both of them. 
    Fast as thought, he reacted to her overture, jagged maw reaching, snapping on my skin. My breath thins as my blood thrums through the veins he's come so close to severing. Still as stone, I can feel my own hot ichor trickling down the graceful curve of my neck, staining the pale blue with gleaming crimson. Beautiful. There was beauty in destruction, my own included. But this was just foreplay. Excitement overshadowed any fear I might have felt at the razor ache in my throat, and then the pressure is gone. 
    His mouth travels my body, teeth and lips drawing sharp pain laced with heady arousal. Wanton need begins to pulse through my body where he grazes, radiating across my skin like sunshine. Im bleeding now from a dozen small wounds, and it only adds to my thrill. My teeth, blunt as they are, chase along his own form. Small, bruising bites sink along his patterned skin, matching him nip for nip. 
    A shiver of something almost like fear accentuates all else, perhaps not to the effect he was seeking. What did I have to fear? Death had no hold over me, pain was just a sensation to be experienced like any other. I only sank my dull teeth deeper into his back, responding to pain with more of the like.
    At last it seems our flirtation must evolve, and another shiver runs the length of me as he guides himself down my body. Anticipation hangs thick in the air as I wait for him to get on with things, to use me like I'd been expecting. I can feel his breath on my spine, the bones of my tail twitching and lifting off their own accord as he asks for my need. 
    Surprisingly, he has it. "Oh, yes," I breath, "I want this, I want you." And a background awareness in my mind is surprised that this is true. Im saved from thinking on this further by the pressure of his broad chest against my heat. I've hardly got time to register this when I feel a shaft of liquid heat pierce the very center of me, rippling out into waves of electric stimulation. A quickly bitten off scream echoes from my lips as my body reacts to the pulse. I have imploded, I'm sure of it. Every nerve on sizzling, my body stiffening with the force of the orgasm rolling through it. Never had I experienced a climax like that. 
    It ebbed slowly, leaving me dizzy and tingling, and seeping damp from my still throbbing channel. Light whimpers of pleasure drop from my lips, hot eyed gaze rolling back to the kelpie. He had hardly touched me, had not pressed his weight against my back and filled me with his length, and yet I stood here trembling in his sight. 

The bits of sky that were my eyes twinkled glassily as a husky laugh fluttered out. "Alright, Kelpie. You've made your point. Now do it for real." I underscored the statement with a slight shifting of stance, well and truly exposing myself to him. Wings flirted low slung, leaving him plenty of room at my sides to grasp and hold. I needed him inside me more than I'd needed anything, and I knew sure as anything that he knew it. 
    @[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All the violence that I swore, you can have back // Ivar - by Sabra - 03-08-2019, 09:06 PM