• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  bury me at makeout creek
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

She is so lonely.

With confidence and beauty returning, Jude finds herself venturing to all of the parts of Tephra she barely spared a glance to in the absence of her family. Xaligha’s scent lingers all over their homeland, offering the tiniest bit of comfort to the pegasus’ slowly returning heart.

What selfishness she once possessed is nearly obliterated.

Do not misunderstand - the pink mare still has her mean streak (it settles in the backs of her eyes and the sharp sway of her hips). If someone were to fill her with that dreadful displeasure from her youth, she would have a sword-tipped tongue for them. And if she simply did not like the look or feeling of another, she would not mind revealing what beautiful disdain she masks behind a lovely smile.

Despite the melancholy that stole every piece of her heart, Jude has found that same supple simper she once carried like a weapon. She passes like a fairy through the yellow and green summer grass of Tephra, drinking in the sulfur air as if she has never taken a breathe before. Lavender eyes sift through her surroundings just as equally as lavender wings rustle against her sides. A slight drop of her head, mouth wrapping around salty grass: movements meant to occupy an eager and energetic mind.

Of course she is lonely. Jude is not the kind to linger in solitude and once she realized she had a voice again - her burlesque legs itched to dance.

The grass now boring, she trots forward as if just the simple stretch of her tendons will draw someone into her web. She weaves amongst the grass, spinning circles and little figure eights (feeling less and less her age). Perhaps someone will notice her silly antics; perhaps they will see her as a madwoman (she probably is), and turn tail. No matter, the slick smile on maw will draw someone in eventually.

i've been blossoming alone over you

lulu feel free to reply with anyone < 3

Messages In This Thread
    bury me at makeout creek - by peregrine jude - 04-01-2019, 05:23 PM
    RE: bury me at makeout creek - by magnus - 04-14-2019, 06:02 PM
    RE: bury me at makeout creek - by peregrine jude - 04-21-2019, 06:35 PM
    RE: bury me at makeout creek - by magnus - 04-30-2019, 01:24 AM
    RE: bury me at makeout creek - by peregrine jude - 05-11-2019, 10:10 PM