• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  I have never been nothing
    <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alex+Brush' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><style>.wysterialayout {width:600px; border:1px solid #000;box-shadow:0px 0px 10px #000;background-color:#84658e;} .wysteriagradient {width:600px; border:1px solid #000;padding:10px;background:#32173b;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#32173b, #502d5c, #32173b);background: -o-linear-gradient(#32173b, #502d5c, #32173b);background: -moz-linear-gradient(#32173b, #502d5c, #32173b);background: linear-gradient(#32173b, #502d5c, #32173b); box-shadow:0px 0px 25px #000;} .wysteriapic {width:600px; height:600px; background-image:url('https://s12.postimg.cc/kg3nx0u5p/insanewysteriafairy.png');background-size:contain;margin-bottom:-85px;} .wysteriaquote {width:600px; font-size:24px;font-family: 'alex brush', cursive;color:#32173b;padding-bottom:10px;} .wysteriapost {padding:30px;padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:0px;text-align:justify;font:12px times;color:#32173b;} .wysterianame {width:600px; height:101px; background-image:url('https://s20.postimg.cc/wzsofyikt/Wysteria_Fairy.png');background-size:contain;margin-bottom:5px;}</style><center><div class=wysteriagradient><div class=wysterialayout><div class=wysteriapic></div><div class=wysteriaquote><center>All hail the Queen of the Boards.</center></div><div class=wysteriapost>The girl comes back, changed and grown in mind and body both. It doesn’t take long for Wysteria to appear, gentler this time than the last, though never truly gentle. She is nothing like her namesake or her appearance, so much harder than one would expect from a tiny little fairy named like a tree and colored in glitter.

<b> “I remember you,”</b> she says. She does not forget, though their lives are so small compared to hers, she does not forget them. They are insignificant in so many ways, and yet, they all affect Beqanna. They all shape and change the course and future of the land that she has been created from, that she is sworn to serve and protect. And so, she does not forget them.

The girl continues, and it is clear enough she has learned the lesson Wysteria had hoped she would learn. Entitlement no longer radiates from the girl, and finally, she says simply. <b> “You will become what you seek.”</b> Purple tendrils of magic reach toward the girl, their touch icy, transforming the girl into the thing she seeks to become. When the transformation is done, Wysteria is already gone.

Your quest is successful and you have been granted Ice Dragon Mimicry in exchange for her Fire Aura. Please post in updates.
    </div><div class=wysterianame></div></div></div></center>
    Please tag in replies

Messages In This Thread
    I have never been nothing - by Dracarys - 04-16-2019, 02:29 PM
    RE: I have never been nothing - by Wysteria Fairy - 04-22-2019, 11:52 AM
    RE: I have never been nothing - by Dracarys - 08-21-2019, 05:47 PM
    RE: I have never been nothing - by Wysteria Fairy - 09-09-2019, 10:40 AM