• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  hunt or be hunted; mary

Mary

She had been busy, visiting kingdoms and rulers. She had her own intentions in mind, to strengthen Sylva, and it didn't hurt that it got her away from her own kingdom.

She found her last encounters in Sylva to be bitter, a fight with Sinner that left her tiptoeing. And a near brawl with Valdis that still has her fuming. Yes, she trusted Sinner, and she knows that they share a relationship of sorts that no one else shared. But did he really go and tell Valdis about there argument? Ironic the pair both spewed the same sentence, to much of a coincidence.

The scent of Sinner was thick and Mary was extra careful to remain silent, the last thing she needed was to see him today.

Her own thoughts are lost when the sound of another fast approaching. Her head whips around and she could barely blink before the hellhound stood right before her. Her heart nearly sinks at the sight of him, but she quickly pulls her composure back. He screams her name, and as she scans him over the hound was drooling like she was his next meal. Too distracted to catch the emotion he blinks for just a moment.

Her eyes narrow on him, was he... she thinks to herself, but her thoughts are cut off when he speaks again. He asks what she was doing and she could only tilt her head at him. She had plenty of political updates to report to him, but that is not what she gets out of her mouth. I am walking in my own home, is that okay with you Sinner?

She hisses his name in response, the pain from there last encounter and anger from Valdis' all comes spewing out. Or will you report this interaction back to your dearest Valdis? Just as you did the last time. She closes the gap between them, but it was not sweet, her body was tense. I don't need your girlfriend coming around threatening me and my position, and I certainly don't need her to comment on my fidelity. Like you, she thinks to herself. Her pent up anger and pain finally released allows her body to fall relaxed. For a brief moment her expression looked defeated, but she quickly hides it. Her gaze locks onto his, she finds herself waiting for an explanation that she normally would never demand from him.

Long May She Reign

@[Sinner]

Messages In This Thread
    hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 04-26-2019, 02:02 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Mary - 04-26-2019, 03:24 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 04-27-2019, 01:47 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Mary - 04-29-2019, 12:32 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 05-04-2019, 01:49 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Mary - 05-15-2019, 12:53 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Sinner - 05-16-2019, 02:24 AM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; mary - by Dracarys - 05-16-2019, 02:42 AM