• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When I ever wonder if I'll measure up, I thank God for a father's love; Litotes / any

Her tail twitched it excitement as she followed her mom farther inside Pangea's borders, twisting and turning through the cliffs and caverns towards her father. She had spent the last few weeks wondering what he was like always with a goofy, lopsided grin plastered to her face. The thought of him filled her with excitement and curiosity. Mom had told her that she hadn't known him very well, Obviously, since I was not expecting a lion cub as a child. Felicity TRY to stay in your equine form. she thinks sometimes its hard for mama to physically love her when she couldn't control transitioning back and forth between her gold and brown cub body and the golden buckskin filly she was deep down. OR was she a cub deep down? The question only lingered for a second before her attention was pulled to her companion sitting comfortably in the crook of her neck, and her body shifted to soft paws disturbing the dusty ground beneath her. 

She scampered quickly through the opening in front of her as mama had turned the corner and vanished out of sight for just a minute. Giving out a playful growl/squeak she rounded the corner following Nimue. The sun spilled across the golden cliffs as they settled on a plateau looking out across a canyon that settled deep into Pangea. Dexter gave out a small purring howl that coaxed Felicitey to let out another playful roar. 

She watched as her mother side eyed her and her monkey companion for a moment, before rolling her eyes and calling out for her father, Litotes... Litotes where are you she said in hopes that he was near. Giving a small huff of frustration she cocked her head towards the edge of the cliff and unfurled her wings taking off towards the ground below in search of her father. She'd follow she thought as she inched towards the edge of the plateau, if she could rely on her body to stay equine long enough for her wings to fly her where she wanted. She huffed in frustration as Dexter groomed her floppy deaf ear. She wanted to fly like mama, but mama wouldn't even let her attempt that yet!

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[litotes] opening it up for a meeting between the two before Nimue comes back all frustrated lol
    He could accidentally scare her into almost falling off the plateau since she's deaf in her left ear.
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    When I ever wonder if I'll measure up, I thank God for a father's love; Litotes / any - by Felicitey - 05-28-2019, 12:02 PM