• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And still, I rise: Sinner, Any!

A rather inviting light formed around the Sylvan forest as beams of light burst through the thick canopy, vibrant colours shining and creating colourful visions in the pools of water, even the mud around the edges gently decorated by falling leaves, lightly tapping the surface of the pool as they land, creating ripples that lightly slam against the muddy edges.
    The land seemed to peaceful, something that seemed so peculiar, especially after the war.

Though now things were different, the once carefree stallion lived in moments of fear, looming shadows causing him to run for cover in fear of meeting the dragon he tried to ward off, the memory of the wave of earth coming crashing toward the beast still vivid in his mind, still terrifying.
    But now the stallion had the opportunity of settling down, since he had helped the Sylvans maybe they would welcome him, allow him to help them further. He was most definitely not opposed to the idea.

Perhaps the Sylvans did not yet know that he was the one who created the prison in loess, at least he hoped they didn't, at least not yet.
    Perhaps now he could use his abilities for good, to help a land thrive and conquer rather than cause pain.

Soon he would find out his own fate, the stallion gently calls out to Sinner, announcing where he stood as he settles down comfortably next to the pool of water.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Sinner]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-07-2019, 06:50 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-13-2019, 05:47 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-13-2019, 06:17 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-17-2019, 01:49 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-17-2019, 04:43 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-19-2019, 06:21 PM