• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And still, I rise: Sinner, Any!

The stallion stands quietly as he listens to Sinner, his ink-tipped ears pivoting to listen to the various sounds of the Sylvan forest, curious as to what dwelled under the thick canopy.
    Sinner now asks if Aziz will perhaps join the Sylvan ranks, Aziz takes a moment to process the idea, originally the plan had been to settle down peacefully, living underground shaped by Aziz himself, only coming out to feed, sort of like a hermit.

But the idea of causing trouble was rather tantalising, he now had the chance to join the Sylvans in their battle, an almost irresistible proposition.

"I would love to join your ranks, perhaps my abilities would be of use" the corner of the stallion's muzzle arches, pleased with the current outcome of his visit "I am glad you will allow my stay in your kingdom. I will try to make myself useful" he nods, at least now he could make his lifestyle a lot more structured, ever since waking from his deep sleep he has been rather confused as to where he fits in, especially after leading for so long, living alone seemed weird and confusing, especially without any rank.
    He had managed to join along to many lands, to help them with whatever they needed whether it was sinister or not, he didn't particularly care. He had constructed shelters in the icicle isle and prisons in Loess, testing his limits everywhere he went.

Aziz shakes his tail, slapping it against his hind as flies hone in on his hide "Is there anything I could do for you currently?" he tilts his head slightly, a grin forming on his muzzle, he may as well make himself useful right away, there was no use in withering away in the background until someone calls his name.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Sinner]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-07-2019, 06:50 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-13-2019, 05:47 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-13-2019, 06:17 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-17-2019, 01:49 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-17-2019, 04:43 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-19-2019, 06:21 PM