• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And still, I rise; Anyone

It was rather interesting to think that the last time Aziz had visited Loess was to create a prison, to hold those who wanted to walk free, something he had created for his own personal gain, without a thought to those who would have to endure the fine workings of his art.
    Aziz stands quietly as Castile takes a more admirable stance, not one to instate fear, his eyes resting on the bay male, seemingly more curious this time.

Castile now asks Aziz about Sinner and why Aziz would choose to help him. In truth the stallion was only guessing, he had never previously met Sinner, only having seen him in the war and heard of him before, but that was quite obviously not a viable answer "To me, they seem like a trustworthy bunch, I can accept the idea of wanting independence. I don't fully know what their stance is on Loess, or what your stance on them is but that is why I want to learn" he says, this time in a more relaxed manner. While he did not know much about the lands in Beqanna after waking from his sleep he was most definitely willing to learn.

Castile now speaks of Aziz and refers to his ability "That is a generous offer, but I tend to remain loyal to what I choose" the stallion nods, his body now soft and relaxed compared to when he had first made sight of the dragon.
    Part of the male is also glad that he has not picked up on his offer, while he tended to grow bored when unused, helping the enemy was probably frowned upon.

The male now asks about what drew him to Sylva, a rather interesting question he did not expect to come from Castile.
    Aziz loses eye contact with the male for a moment, thinking about his answer "Well, I do tend to wander around Beqanna, I have settled in Tephra, built shelters on the icicle isle and of course built you a prison, here in Loess. But now I feel like I must settle down, I grow tired of moving constantly and the forests of Sylva seem like a rather peaceful place to settle, at least for now" the stallion says confidently, it would be quite a shame to see Syvla burn, he would rather both stallions settle their differences and remain peaceful, but that didn't really seem like an option.

"I do admire your motives and what you are trying to do for your people, you obviously care for them, but is there really no other way? Must everything burn?" he asks, possibly out of place, but he felt like it was necessary, he had to do something rather than wither away in Loess.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Castile]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    And still, I rise; Anyone - by Aziz - 06-11-2019, 12:39 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Castile - 06-15-2019, 11:58 AM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Aziz - 06-15-2019, 05:18 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Castile - 06-18-2019, 02:58 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Aziz - 06-18-2019, 03:34 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Castile - 07-16-2019, 06:23 PM