• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where the hell are you; litotes
    She watches unabashed as his silky, rich eyes wander across her body. She had enjoyed it the last time and the first time they had met. A humoured grin tapered across her face at the irony of their not so innocent time spent together leading to a connection (their daughter) she had not expected. They had been strangers and now she had learned more about Litotes through their daughter then the man himself.

Her attention was drawn away from her thoughts as their daughters name passed the cremello's lips. So, Felicitey had been sneaking off in search of the stallion herself. She would have to have a talk with her later. Though she supposed by now she was old enough to start wandering away from the protection of the playground and herself.

So, you have met her then. Good. She is... determined.. for sure. there was never one solid word to describe her adventurous offspring. Independent to say the least. But I worry about her. There are things about her that I can't help her with. Nimue's brow crinkles at the memory of the day Felicitey was born. The way she tumbled and weaved unable to keep her balance. To be honest I had no knowledge of your meeting, she tends to hide things from me, though I am partially to blame for that. I don't know what you already know of her but I've held her at arms length ever since she shifted the day she was born. an accusing shift in facial expressions teased him - like it would have been common knowledge to share all of who he was during their trist.

She is deaf in one ear, and her companion Dexter is closer to her than I. I have not talked to her about flying because I can't trust that she wont hurt herself or shift mid flight. And I can't help her learn to be in her other half. A lion Litotes. A fucking lion. an exasperated huff left her lips as she lightly stomped her hind hoof in frustration, not at Litotes but simply because she felt as if she was failing her daughter. I need your help. I know you didn't sign up for this and I am not nieve to think that she would be a number one priority in your life... but I am struggling.

She concluded her speech as she shifted and rearranged her opal feathered wings. Her blue eyes, usually the perfect reflection of a cloudless day, had deepened in her confusion looking as if the sky would break at any moment in a downpour.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[litotes]

Messages In This Thread
    Where the hell are you; litotes - by Nimue Isolde - 06-15-2019, 01:46 PM
    RE: Where the hell are you; litotes - by litotes - 06-17-2019, 08:09 PM
    RE: Where the hell are you; litotes - by litotes - 06-26-2019, 07:00 PM
    RE: Where the hell are you; litotes - by Nimue Isolde - 06-26-2019, 08:11 PM