• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lead me into the light and I shall follow; Any!
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    It seemed forever since the hound had seen Ruinam after he had left Sylva to claim the island territory. Sinner, at the time, knew it would be best. Sylva would need allies from other territories. It was also a good fit considering Tephra’s dispute and dislike for Loess as well. Ruinam had been the perfect fit for the political move—he was a loyal subject within his little collection.

The white stallion instantly greets him like old friends who have not seen each other in ages. Ruinam would always be someone Sinner could trust—perhaps a friend, but the hound has hardly ever thought of others as friends. His comrade had proven over and over since meeting him in these woods that he was loyal and willing to serve. But now that he was his own ruler, a leader of a land, would it be the same?

Sinner listens with ears perked forward as Ruinam continues to speak after his greeting. Ruinam mentions subjects that often send Sinner off to sleep. He doesn’t particular care for dealing with the diplomatic ties. It has always been Mary’s department, but since his co-ruler was not here it seemed he would have to do the job. Although, part of him was curious what kept the other stallion busy. If Ruinam was to be his ally, then he would need to know the ins and outs of the island’s dealings.

“It’s not easy running your own place, is it?” He comments with a soft laugh. It had been years ago, a time where he thought he would never lead a land. “It does take up a lot of your time. But I am glad you could come give us a visit even if it is a business call.” When Ruinam mentions the challenge, his smile spreads a little wider. “You are too kind,” he gives the white stallion a humorous wink.

Ruinam eagerly showed his colors of loyalty to the autumn kingdom. Part of him was surprised how ready he was to send his own territory down a path. However, their relationship had been built from the beginning here in Sylva, and perhaps it was Ruinam’s ties to Sylva that made him still.

“Your loyalty to Sylva is admirable Ruinam. I knew from the first day you came here you would never forget us.” He mentions because such loyalty deserves to be mentioned, to be noticed. “Sylva will always have the Resort’s back as well. We will assist and be ready for whatever,” he says with a hard nod of his canine head.

His eyes flicker at the movement of the white fox that now joins them. A smirk crosses over his mouth at seeing the little creature again. The arctic fox would never be too far away from Ruinam surely.

Turning his focus back to Ruinam, Sinner considers his recent question. “It comes with the job,” he chuckles. “But I do not feel weighted down by it all.” He has not felt an ounce of stress since challenging Castile. It was what he had been waiting for so long. The crown fueled him when he waited so patiently for the right moment. Now that it was happening, he could not falter. Sinner could not let himself stress and become afraid. “It would be silly to fear the battle ahead. I have waited too long for this moment to make a move.” The war between Loess and Tephra had been the perfect moment. “Sylva deserves more than to bend the knee to Loess.” But Castile deserved it as well. It wasn’t something Sinner cared for truly, he just wanted to take the crown for himself finally.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Ruinam]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lead me into the light and I shall follow; Any! - by Sinner - 06-29-2019, 01:35 PM