• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lean on me, when you're not strong; Heartfire/Brennen
    She made the trip quicker than she had expected. She assumed the trip from the middle of Taiga's woods to the border of Nerine would have used all of her energy before she had made any headway. But adrenaline filled her body and pushed it farther than she had gone in months. Aten's kind, but confident face stood foremost in her mind. Turul had come to her in a tizzy without Aten, something was not right. 

She stepped from the border of trees and into Nerine territory. Something told her she was safer on this side of the line at present time. The sound of crashing waves along granite walls caught her ear, and it was a beautiful sound to hold on to in the midst of the panic she felt bubbling in her chest now that she had stopped. She could finally feel the exhaustion settling in, and she did her best to force it away.

She did not have time to wait here for the Kahleesi, Heartfire to find her or for any other diplomats of Nerine. She needed to move farther inland. She needed to find them or make her presence as obvious as she could so that they could find her. It was in fact already dusk and the faltering light didn't help her case as she stood planked by the vastly large trees of Taiga.

Her large, amethyst eyes scanned the green land before her as she walked cautiously through the land. Her sides heaved in worry, and exhaustion as she went. She spotted groups of others huddled together for the night but none seemed to interested in her, she could only hope that Heartfire would find her soon.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Heartfire]
    @[Brennen]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    Lean on me, when you're not strong; Heartfire/Brennen - by Izora Lethia - 06-18-2019, 10:01 AM