• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lean on me, when you're not strong; Heartfire/Brennen
    The sudden appearance of the bay pegasus startled Lethy, but only for a moment as he introduced himself. She nodded in greeting and respect. He told her that he had sent for Heartfire, for which they did not wait long on. Lethy had composed herself as much as she could by the time the sabino joined them and greeted them.

She talked about her grandson, which confused Lethy for a brief moment crinkling her brow, but she did not have time to ponder on such a statement. She dipped her head low towards Heartfire as well. I am sorry for the sudden intrusion, but I believe Aten is in conflicts of sorts. He has told me in times of trouble to turn towards Nerine and to find you, Heartfire. her large amethyst eyes flicked back and forth between Nerines champion and it's leader. I do not know what trouble he is in only that he is. We have talked of coming here so I can get formal training but have not been able to do so yet. I am not sure how to approach this. My name is Izora Lethia, and I come on behalf of Taiga seeking your help.

Her mind was running a mile a minute. She did not know that Wolfbane and Lepis had challenged Aten or that he had already complied to their terms, but she had to do something.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Brennen]
    @[Heartfire]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lean on me, when you're not strong; Heartfire/Brennen - by Izora Lethia - 06-21-2019, 12:25 PM