• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Lose Your Fire |Any|

He watched the green boy with interest his ears peeking forward as his attention remained on his explanation. His blue eyes watch him as he introduced himself as Dario and explained that he was from Ischia. A small smile crept across his face at the mention of the land.

Jakub nodded at Dario, My name is Jakub, I am alpha here in Tephra which is now lead by Leliana. he did not know how long the boy had been gone so he added the last bit incase he was expecting to be greeted by someone else. Jakub swung around to stand beside the stallion his horns creating sufficient space between the two.

Welcome home. he said looking out across the barren land where the volcanoe had touched. Not all of Tephra had suffered but enough that it could not go unnoticed. Only the edges of Tephra stood lushes with Jungle greenery. I am sure alot has changed since the last time you were here he offers. The war between Loess and Tephra did a number on our home, but Leliana has been working diligently to get her back on her feet. he said motioning to the large blooms that grew beneath the hardened lava by their hooves.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Dario]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Lose Your Fire |Any| - by Dario - 06-21-2019, 07:54 AM
    RE: Don't Lose Your Fire |Any| - by Jakub - 07-01-2019, 06:41 PM
    RE: Don't Lose Your Fire |Any| - by Dario - 07-06-2019, 11:32 AM
    RE: Don't Lose Your Fire |Any| - by Jakub - 07-07-2019, 06:45 PM