• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The things we take with us (Ruinam, Any)

winter wonderland

Innocence is a kind of insanity the stallion was inundated by, but for now, he felt like he could make it all go away, revel in the presence of the mare as they gently move around in the water.
    Ruinam watches her admiringly as she begins to speak, her captivating voice gently rising above the quiet background of the jungle and the soft noise of water slamming against the stone.
    Ripples form around her and move toward the stallion as she comes close, the water now softly brushing against the stallion's white coat.
    When her touch finds the stallion's withers he stands perfectly still for a moment, his head spinning in an almost euphoric state
    "I haven't either, I am glad to be here with you" he speaks quietly, moving his muzzle gently along her neck until he reaches her withers, returning the gesture.

Ruinam smiles warmly as Adria speaks about her family, he has always been intrigued by the bonds that form in a tightly knit family, where not a single soul wanders alone, always backed up by either a parent or sibling.
    "That sounds lovely, I'm quite the opposite, I tend to end up alone quite often" he smiles, resting his head gently on her back.
    He had always been quite a stranger to his family, estranged by his lack of traits and need for solidarity, back then he did not think he needed them much, though now he longed to rekindle the bonds he had lost.

He does not linger on the past for very long though, his attention is quickly brought back to Adria as she kisses his back softly, his withers shivering slightly.
    Ruinam arches his neck and runs his muzzle softly along the mare's neck, reaching just below her mane and running along her side toward her head, he presses his soft muzzle against her cheek, placing a neat kiss there as she begins to speak again.

"I had quite a few siblings, though honestly, I only knew a few of them. I think it was mainly due to how many of them there was, to be honest, my parents are probably still going at it" he smiles.
    Ruinam never had a good relationship with any of his family, maybe out of the dozens of siblings his parents produced, he could have found one he liked, though he was doubtful.
    "My mother and father are an interesting pair, I could never figure out if they were breeding just because they loved children, or if they were just searching for the 'perfect' child," he says hesitantly "I am glad I had decided to leave though, Beqanna is an interesting place"

The stallion's legs shiver softly as the ripples of water slowly become cold, though his back is warmed by the evening sunlight, the running water seems to slowly run cold.
    He moves closer to the mare, she is warm and he feels comfortable when around her.

Ruinam

@[Adria]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The things we take with us (Ruinam, Any) - by Ruinam - 07-08-2019, 04:39 AM