• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme}
    Isilme notices his eyes grow wide for just a moment and grins. It had shocked their mother, too, to birth two little lion girls, but the shock factor had quickly worn off as Isilme learned to control her shifting and often stayed in her lion form. She finds herself in her lion form often still, even as she ages, mostly out of boredom.
    She moves past him, trotting ahead of Nolin and Spot, large paws landing softly on the melting snow and grass. “Well...don’t tell anyone but I don’t actually eat anything I catch. I used to eat the bugs but they don’t taste very good,” she says quietly. How embarrassing, the possibility of being seen as soft or kind. “It’s mostly bugs or squirrels in the field. Sometimes by the water I’ll catch a crab but they’re very pinchy so I don’t recommend it.”
    After padding along for several minutes — all that her quick attention span can handle — with no bug or animal in sight, Isilme stops, scrunching her muzzle in frustration.
    “Well…” she pauses, turning back to Nolin, “maybe we can practice on Spot instead? Here, watch.”
    Spot drops his head with a sigh, pretending to graze to play along. Isilme leaps a few large steps back and then turns to face Spot, crouching down. “You get really low and quiet so they can’t hear you,” she explains with a mischievous grin. She slinks forward, silent, and then pounces suddenly, tackling Spot to the ground with a laugh. Spot does not laugh with her.
    “I think it’s fun, anyway,” she says, getting back on her feet and shifting back into her natural golden form. “But it’s definitely easier in the spring. What do you like to do?”

you should see me in a crown

[I'm so sorry this is garbage!!! you are totally welcome to close this thread if you want ily]

Messages In This Thread
    Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by Nolin - 07-08-2019, 01:32 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by isilme - 07-10-2019, 01:21 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by Nolin - 07-11-2019, 09:37 AM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by isilme - 07-16-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by Nolin - 07-22-2019, 12:20 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by isilme - 08-22-2019, 12:57 PM