• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY

i'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell

Children had never really been his thing, and he sure as shit hadn’t kept up with their lingo. He knew that children were given to being mouthy little assholes, and that they tended to chaff around the collar of discipline, but other than that, they were a mystery to him. And now he stood before the greatest mystery of all; a girl child dressed up in a womans high heels, with a mouth and wit far beyond her years. A part of him (a large part, he wouldn’t lie) would like to bring her to heel, take her down a peg or two. But the other part of him admired her sharp tongue and the hidden glare in her eyes. A laugh bubbled up from his throat, and he was sure in doing so he was being rude, but he didn’t much care. “What a mouth you’ve got!” he says, his tone like that of a father tsk tsking his child. “But you also seem like a clever girl. Surely there’s a brain beneath that pretty face, hmm? Clearly I’m not here looking for your womb- after all, it is breeding season, and yet I stand here calmly. So that must narrow it down. I’m from the Chamber, army specifically.” he says easily, cocking his head in amusement. “You seem like you’ve got a lot going for you, your smart mouth not withstanding. You’d do well in our ranks.” and he’s more serious now, thinking how well she would fit in with Straia. “Also,what does women being thirsty have to do with anything? When I’m thirsty, I go get a damn drink. Surely women don’t need pointed in the direction of a watering hole?”

warship

Messages In This Thread
    SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY - by Kimber - 07-20-2015, 10:00 PM
    RE: SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY - by Warship - 07-20-2015, 10:18 PM
    RE: SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY - by Kimber - 07-20-2015, 10:44 PM
    RE: SUI DOMINA ET LIBERA | ANY - by Warship - 07-21-2015, 12:11 AM