• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you've got a lot to learn in the ways of me; adria or anyone

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

Traveling to Ischia wasn’t how she would typically spend her day, but when the sun first breached past the mountain tops, she decided with a defeated sigh that she should get it over with. She did not mind diplomatic visits, usually; they could be tense and entertaining, and if they were a little boring she usually could find a way to add some spark to it. But that was not the point of this trip. Loess was quiet, for now, and supposes until she has Sylva more secure and a better foothold, they should keep it that way.

For once, she has no intention of stirring trouble.

She cuts through the lower half of Tephra, far from where the chaos of the war had taken place. It was less likely that she would be seen and stopped this far south, but she is alert all the same, with a slender ear flicked back, and her mind ever aware of any thoughts that might be picked up from nearby.

When she slides from the water and her hooves sink into the soft sand, the sun is high in the afternoon sky. She pauses a moment, shaking the remnants of ocean water from her skin, but her mane still clings plastered to her wet neck. She begins to move further inland, not entirely sure who she was looking for, but assuming that someone would notice the star-dappled stranger standing on their shores.

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

just a diplomatic visit from Loess, so, open to anyone!

Messages In This Thread
    you've got a lot to learn in the ways of me; adria or anyone - by Starsin - 07-22-2019, 03:33 PM