• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you've got a lot to learn in the ways of me; adria or anyone

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

It was not exactly a secret that Loess had developed a reputation, and not a very good one. They were a kingdom full of individuals similar to Starsin; not necessarily power hungry, but prone to bouts of boredom. Starsin was more into the mental games rather than physical violence, but she wasn’t above calling on her shattering ability when she desperately needed a release. Unfortunately for the other lands, Castile and some of the other Loessian residents shared her same taste for chaos.

Thankfully, she wasn’t hungry right now.

For a moment, her dark blue eyes flicker to the young Vita, a little perplexed on why she approached if she was so timid. She was young, but when Starsin was her age, she was in the middle of convincing Vulgaris to wage war and kidnap healers. She supposes she is an anomaly, however; maybe her life wouldn’t be so dramatic if she had been a little more like Vita. Maybe things would have been different if her and Ophanim had just stayed in Island Resort, tangled only in each other, instead of ensnaring everyone else in their foolish games.

Her stare returns to Adria – and it was easy to stare at her, because she was strikingly beautiful. Starsin had never been immune to pretty things, and the appreciative simper that perched lazily on her lips when she looked at her did nothing to shield her thoughts. “Thank you for the offer, but I don’t think I will be staying long. As badly as I would like to.” Even in the midst of her own personal turmoil, she was still the insatiable, lust-driven woman she has always been, and it takes all her self-control to not offer a coquettish rebuttal to the sea mare’s offer to go someplace quieter. Castile would never trust her on diplomatic visits again if she tried to seduce the leaders, and so she forces herself back on track. “How does Ischia operate? A herdland?” Or just an island of pretty girls?

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Vita] @[Adria]

1) I hate diplomatic posts, I'm sorry
    2) Starsin thinks Adria is hot, and I'm also sorry.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you've got a lot to learn in the ways of me; adria or anyone - by Starsin - 08-26-2019, 12:29 AM