• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I have seen to many men go down;Leliana

She keeps tabs on Jakub as best she can without imposing on his sense of privacy. She doesn’t have any desire to monitor him or make him feel like she didn’t trust him. It was more of a way for her to ensure the safety of her kingdom mates and her family. She wasn’t perfect at it (her magic was still a volatile and unruly thing) but she was getting better at it—getting better at sending regular pings to check on them.

So it does not take her long to realize that he is back home and that something is wrong.

She doesn’t waste time taking to the skies and instead opens up a portal in a rush of petals and leaves and steps through it, some of the foliage falling down on her neck and back as she walks up to him. “Jakub,” she says his name quietly, studying the new changes in her Alpha. “You have changed,” there is a small smile that curves the corner of her lips but worry that darkens her hazel eyes. “How are you?”

If anyone knew the stress that could come with sudden changes, it was Leliana.

She wouldn’t ever be able to help herself from worrying about it.

But there is something in her that knows that whatever he is experiencing is more than just the physical change or whatever magic has taken root in him. So she grows quiet. “Is there something you need?”

it's only you and me there until the darkness calls
    let's face the dawn together; we'll brave whatever comes

@[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have seen to many men go down;Leliana - by leliana - 08-03-2019, 08:38 PM