• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

got me on my knees; Brunhilde

i'm a geyser, feel it bubbling from below
    hear it call, hear it call, hear it call to me, constantly

I’ll fucking kill him, is Brunhilde’s immediate thought. Her gemstone eyes go wild, not with fear but with confusion and irritation. What desire she had for attention quickly dissipates in the face of madness. She has never met a man like this before, overwhelming and exhausting and brutish. Litotes has always walked gender’s line with hardly a thought for the evil most men carry: a recklessness he may have instilled in his daughters; still, she thinks she may meet a monster of a man if he is ever to see this moment.

That cruel justice of her father is what gives her the option to fight back.

Brun rears her head back in disbelief, eyes suddenly blazing. “You can not like water all you --” Her protest is interrupted, and she bares her teeth. I have no time for mad men such as this, she thinks, even as he encroaches. She has no time for men at all, really -- except for when she needs something (or someone).

“I am not your play-thing, boy,” she snarls. Her hooves squelch in the thick mud beneath her when she steps back. Fire lights up her back and singes the butterflies that flutter desperately around her. She is a thing of fury, one to be feared and lusted after -- the devil’s own maiden. This she shows the stallion with her searing topaz eyes and bristling hair: she only answers to hell itself, Khal her very own Cerberus.

A Cerberus that will be at her side at any moment, if she really wants him to.

“You will back up if you know what is good for you.”

and hear the harmony only when it's harming me
    it's not real, it's not real, it's not real enough

Brunhilde

@[Thales]

Messages In This Thread
    got me on my knees; Brunhilde - by Thales - 08-01-2019, 11:48 PM
    RE: got me on my knees; Brunhilde - by brunhilde - 08-09-2019, 01:01 AM
    RE: got me on my knees; Brunhilde - by Thales - 08-14-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: got me on my knees; Brunhilde - by brunhilde - 09-04-2019, 02:42 PM