• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I want to be where the people are // Any
    Vita

Vita was always curious, so of course when Aquaria notes the difference between a nereid and kelpie she intently listens. One eats vegetation, one eats....blood? Her eyes pop open when she tells her, her mind instantly flicking to her aquatic friend and though she wasn't fully aware she assumes he must have been a Nereid, he was too nice!

Oh wow! Good to know the difference, she giggles in response. The conversation drifting to Adria, and of course she smiles at the though of Aquaria meeting the gentle queen. Her pale friend seeming truly intersted, and she knows one day they'll meet and she will love her just as much!

Aquaria noting that she had been sea bound for years, quickly admitting she would love to travel with Vita and meet others. She smiles, but before she can respond she quickly swaps topics to the bugs that light the field up at night!

She seems just as interested as Vita was and she knows without a doubt that the two girls would be great friends in this life. Perfect! I will come and find you the next time I go to a new land, or go to view the meadow She says with a smile. I do have some place to be now though, I'm so glad to have met you Aquaria! With her departing words the girl shifts from her bright equine form to a jet black crow and flies off into the protection of the trees.

Fear Controls You

@[Aquaria] just a quick closer!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I want to be where the people are // Any - by Vita - 08-12-2019, 12:43 PM