• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  these are the days i will remember; luath

this would be a fantastic place to put a future quote

When you live in the water, you become attuned to the nuance of the natural currents. Being aware of the currents, he is also aware of when those in his vicinity are disturbed. Usually, that means prey. He doesn't even always need to see the fish and sea creatures anymore to hunt, sometimes just the water movement is enough. Still, his eyes snap open in anticipation when the seagrass around him moves and he darts forward, mouth spread open with bright teeth shining.

It's a good thing he did open his eyes, and sees the hooves attached to dark legs and diverts his lunge. The kelpie is fast, and he aborts his lunge back into deep water, frustrated by the denial. Instead, he snaps up a bright fish that flashes past his face and munches it, taking solace in the crunch of scales in his teeth. Only them, he feels steadier and a thread of guilt worms its way in at almost attacking another equine. Moving much slower, Luthe swims upwards; his ear tips crest the waves first, then eyes, then his entire face as the tide the boy is admiring carries the red-and-blue colt towards the stranger. He doesn't smile, but schools his face into at least a friendly expression. "Hi," he notes that the other is about his age, and thinks maybe he just might make a friend today. "I'm Luath. Are you new here?"

luath

@[kildare] <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: these are the days i will remember; luath - by Luath - 08-13-2019, 07:49 PM