• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You |Leliana|

Leliana has only known her sister Exist.

She has grown up intertwined with her twin, even while they have spent time apart. She has known what it means to have your heart so firmly planted into another’s chest—to know a life with the same depth and breadth of romantic love. She has always known that wherever she was in her life, wherever her sister was, even if they were on opposite sides of the earth that they would always be there together.

So it is a surprise when she feels a faint tug at her heart when someone new comes to her shores.

There is a frown that crosses her features, a moment of contemplation as she tries to puzzle out what it means as she turns her lovely head toward the source of the confusion. She can feel the young girl beginning to move through the kingdom, unconcerned about borders, but such things have never truly bothered Leliana. Even in the wake of the war, she chooses bravery in the form of hope.

Eventually, she chooses to move forward. As she walks through Tephra, flowers bloom in her wake. It has been tiring work, regrowing Tephra, and she does pieces of it at a time. Her magic is not so vast that she can simply banish the sign of war and bloodshed in an instant. But she leaves reminders of new life in each footprint, grass and flowers pushing up through the ash and reclaiming their spot of the kingdom.

When she arrives nearer the young girl, her wings shuffle at her sides and then press in closer.

“Hello there,” she offers, feeling her pulse quickening as her magic begins to piece together her identity.

“My name is Leliana.”

it's only you and me there until the darkness calls
    let's face the dawn together; we'll brave whatever comes

@[Vita] i am so glad. <33
    [Image: avatar-1975.gif]
    the heaviness in my heart belongs to gravity

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-12-2019, 12:48 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-15-2019, 08:44 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-17-2019, 11:48 AM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by leliana - 08-17-2019, 05:39 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Leliana| - by Vita - 08-18-2019, 02:14 PM