• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any
    She watches the other three interact with soft, gentle eyes. Spider webs of crinkles were beginning to adorn her face, and to her this was a happy thought for most of them were happy, content crinkles which was never what she would of expected her life to be before Aten found her in her misery and brought her to Taiga. They were strikingly beautiful paired with the pale pink scar that would forever be present across her muzzle.

Owin pranced around as Turul alighted to Aten's side, he had promised to keep his secret and told the bird as much. When Turul came to him he giggled in pleasure as he scoped the birds mind with his own. Obviously he could not understand the bird as well as Aten but he could feel the presence of his mind well enough to guess accurately at the emotion behind the unknown words were. He followed after Turul in youthful leaps, the words of stars and messages and dream walkers trailing after him, falling from his lips. He decided he would not be very good at keeping secrets.

Lethy turned her attention back to the other two, confident that Owin was in capable company. Her ears perked at the mention of Hyaline, My friend Kensa once offered me a home there. It is a beautiful place. Maybe I can accompany you sometime, it has been far to long since I've seen her. It really is a great thing to have family around. her gaze ghosted to Aten for a brief moment. I've only been here for just over a year. Aten found me when I had nothing, and who would of guessed he'd be right that I would find just what I needed here amongst the ancient redwoods. she teased softly, her tail swishing to graze against his one golden coat.
    @[Aten] @[Lilliana]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and i heard your voice ringing in my head; any - by Izora Lethia - 08-25-2019, 09:28 PM