• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Third Time's the Charm, Which Everyone Says [Beqanna Fairies]
    This was starting to get exhausting, even though the golden stallion had made a trip up to the mountain twice before for this same dilemma. He would come to ask for their help once more, to help him acquire the gift he was in search of so that he could better defend himself and his loved ones in case disaster befell Taiga once again.

Autumn, like Spring and Summer, made climbing Beqanna's mountain much easier than winter, even though the signs of the impending cold season were growing intensely. The further up the mountain the stallion got, the colder Aten could feel it getting, and despite his winter coat already starting to grow, the chilled breeze ran right through and brushed his skin with a frigid touch.

Aten placed his hooves with care to avoid slipping on the moist rock as he made his journey up the mountain, sighing in relief when he finally reached the top. It wasn't yet freezing outside, but due to the low temperatures, when he breathed out, a soft cloud of frost formed around the stallion's nose.

But he was here, despite how it was already getting cold. The stallion felt the magic stirring in the air at the mountaintop, and, once again, he called out into the abyss, hoping that he would be heard.

"I have returned once again... and perhaps you have grown tired as I have... but I ask for your help... I have grown, accustomed, to how Taiga is run now, but I still fear for her safety... I sense a darkness brewing, brought on by the sadness in our leader's heart...

"I do not think she will act on it without rationale, but if that were to happen, I do not wish to see my friends suffer for it... or those I love... please, I ask that you bequeath me a quest, a task, anything... something that might provide the first step in proving my worth to receive a gift from the magical fairies that have been generous enough to hand down abilities to those before me..."

@[Officials] can I get a roll please?

Aten has come to the Mountain to petition for the 3-space trait Dragon Mimicry, with the characteristics of dragon scales, dragon claws, and firebreathing.

Messages In This Thread
    Third Time's the Charm, Which Everyone Says [Beqanna Fairies] - by Aten - 08-19-2019, 02:26 AM