• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint the sky blue, Leliana, Any!

winter wonderland

Storm clouds now begin to gather above them as the storm quickly rushes to join them, crackles of thunder sounding ever so close as Lelianna forms her story of what had happened to her and Tephra, a heart-wrenching turn of events that even Ruinam had not expected.
    The stallion's expression turns sour as she describes the pain inflicted on both her and the land she governed, a mix of raw power and energy creating a devastating outcome on both sides.

It is impossible for the stallion to avert his gaze as the mare holds him there, her story sounding all too familiar "I am sorry Leliana, no one should have to go through anything like what you did, thank you for sharing all of this with me, I know it can't be easy" The stallion faintly touches the top of her forehead with his nose, thanking her for her troubles "With this I will now be able to think about the consequences that gaining power will bring, I can return to the mountain and tell them what I have learned. Thank you again Leliana" he says with a rather sombre smile, turning quickly as the storm closes in.

His companion brushes against the mare's leg for a second, a smile forming on his white features as he tries to comfort the Queen, his small form quickly trotting after Ruinam once he is done.

Ruinam

I thought I would pop in a short reply just to close things off, sorry it took me so long
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky blue, Leliana, Any! - by Ruinam - 08-21-2019, 07:34 AM
    RE: Paint the sky blue, Leliana, Any! - by Ruinam - 09-07-2019, 08:04 AM
    RE: Paint the sky blue, Leliana, Any! - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 06:01 PM