• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  could i use you as a warning sign | carwyn, any
    Carwyn hadn't much kept in much touch with Ivar since their first son Aeghir came to be. She had been meaning to visit with him more but at that time she had two boys to take care of. The winged mare kept her wings tucked into her sides as she shifted her wait. She gave him a small smile as she said "Our first son's name is Aeghir and our other sons name is Tywll." She took in his statement about how the next foal would be a kelpie. She hoped that the baby or babies she was carrying was a kelpie. She said "I am sure that our next will be a kelpie. Do you like our sons names?"

@[Ivar] I am so sorry for the shortness and I am hoping the next reply will be longer.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign | carwyn, any - by Carwyn - 08-25-2019, 08:44 PM