• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  blood sweat and heartbeats; any
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    Kensa was a good leader to him - easy to talk to, on the surface level, and neither of them ever dug any deeper because they already knew what would be below the surface. So they had made the silent agreement not to.

It worked well for him, that she didn’t check on him regularly, neither he on her. And also, that she hadn’t moved on to any sort of intimacy. That way she had unknowingly ensured he still respected her. Instead they could play this game together.

She declared some rules, and he nodded. ”More or less like inviting a guest, then. What kind of a target would you like?” There’s all sorts - the young, the followers, or the fighters - and should they be tied to another region of Beqanna perhaps, or would she rather have one in the Meadow - or even play with her own subjects? He’s smelled one or two males around; perhaps she’d rather indulge in a more powerful way of playing with them, today, instead of the subtle way she was used to.

Who knew, right?

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Kensa] short and late, so, let me know if you want this to continue? Perhaps a new thread?
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    blood sweat and heartbeats; any - by Kensa - 08-28-2019, 09:11 PM
    RE: blood sweat and heartbeats; any - by Leilan - 08-30-2019, 02:57 AM
    RE: blood sweat and heartbeats; any - by Kensa - 09-08-2019, 09:26 PM
    RE: blood sweat and heartbeats; any - by Leilan - 09-09-2019, 12:38 PM
    RE: blood sweat and heartbeats; any - by Kensa - 09-26-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: blood sweat and heartbeats; any - by Leilan - 10-26-2019, 04:21 AM