• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  We'd Like the Chance to Chat [Ruinam]
    "I have only heard good stories, there is no need to worry about that," Aten shared, not wanting the leader to think ill of him.

Ruinam does not have the best of news to share with Aten, despite the stallion saying their kingdoms could be considered friends of sorts. He then asked of Taiga's alliance with Loess, and despite how it may benefit them, Aten could not lie. It would not sit well with either leader, especially if Ruinam chose to back out should he discover for himself that the redwood land indeed allied with Loess.

"Technically speaking, Taiga does already have an alliance with Loess, due to Lepis' ties. There is no 'official' agreement of sorts, but Lepis has stated that we can depend on Loess should we need assistance. The same goes with Sylva, even though I can't think of one kingdom outside it's borders that has a completely positive history with them."

The golden stallion picked his next words carefully, "I won't lie; if you choose not to ally with Taiga, of course that would leave some of us disappointed, but Lepis will not bear ill will against you. Unfortunately, at this moment, what she told me to offer you is all I can, except for my assistance when you need it, for though I am a member of Taiga's kingdom, I offer my help wherever I feel I can be of use. If you would like some time to think, of course I would not mind and only request Lethia and I be allowed to shelter here until you have your answer. If you stand by your original decision however and prefer the kingdoms not be allies at this time, I would like to know so that we may return home and report to Lepis."

@[Ruinam]

Messages In This Thread
    We'd Like the Chance to Chat [Ruinam] - by Aten - 09-02-2019, 09:23 AM
    RE: We'd Like the Chance to Chat [Ruinam] - by Aten - 09-22-2019, 10:05 PM