• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  We'd Like the Chance to Chat [Ruinam]

winter wonderland

The weather remains ideal as the trio of horses stand loosely congregated atop the golden resort sand, the stallion's companion already tugging at Ruinam's tail as he begs him to hurry, his paws dancing hurriedly on the hot sand as his paws start to heat up.

The deal is sealed as soon as Ruinam hears Aten say that the Taiga is technically allied with Loess, bound to help each other when in need of assistance. The stallion's brow raises as the champagne roan speaks of Sylva though before he can say anything, the male speaks again, asking that Ruinam decides whether the two kingdoms would become allies.
    As soon as Aten finishes, the white stallion clears his throat, looking toward both visitors "Sylva was quite a hapless situation, there was no winner on either side if I am to be honest. Sylva's residents were very close to me, they took me in and taught me how Beqanna worked, the resort would have always backed Sylva if they had come out on top" Ruinam says sternly, casting aside any doubts toward his past loyalty with Sylva even now with no sign of Mary around.  

"As for our two kingdoms, I can give you a very clear answer, as long as Loess is allied with Taiga, the resort shall take no part in the matter. I hope that our kingdoms remain friendly but we have no interest in an alliance" the stallion responds calmly, losing his previously stern tone to adopt a softer one. "You both are welcome to stay at the resort as long as you desire whether that is to rest or take a look around, I hope that we can meet again" the stallion offers, his head bowing briefly before turning around and slinking away back into the dense jungle, his thick white tail loosely rippling behind him as he walks.

Ruinam
    @[Aten] so sorry to keep you waiting this long!!!
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    We'd Like the Chance to Chat [Ruinam] - by Aten - 09-02-2019, 09:23 AM
    RE: We'd Like the Chance to Chat [Ruinam] - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM