• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  we are not the end; larke
    V u l g a r i S
    He watches her face and he knows that she is always thinking before she speaks. She has always been so careful to map out her words and speak them in the way she intends, and he wonders who the hell she got it from. Vulgaris has shot from the hip the moment Dillan brought him into this world and he has never known how to pause before running his mouth. Leliana feels things so deeply that her heart comes spilling over her tongue and that’s why he loves her so much. But Larke, Larke is always picking ideas apart and he couldn’t be more proud of her.

With her brother at her side, they could take on the world together and never face a worthy adversary. But he knows she would never want to harm even the tiniest life and that is why he thinks she is best for the plan he has in mind. Her heart sees the truest path and she follows it obediently. He follows her gaze back to the beaches after she stares longingly in the direction they came.

I can’t serve Tephra as its king forever, Larke. I have to find someone who will love the kingdom and its territories the way I love each of you. We must be a united region,” he explains without looking down at her. “I want you to rule Ischia and be its Lady. Maybe someday you will wear the western crown.

Chronos turns to look at Vulgaris is he speaks, ears perked and head tilted as he listens carefully. He opens his mouth to speak but, as always, words fail him and he simply edges closer to his sister to their shoulders also touch now. There is no doubt in the gray king’s mind that they will watch over one another here but still he worries for them. Castile is building his empire and he still isn’t sure just where they fit into it.
    In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing
    Don’t look for me; don't look at me
    @[larke]

Messages In This Thread
    we are not the end; larke - by vulgaris - 09-18-2019, 12:01 PM
    RE: we are not the end; larke - by larke - 09-18-2019, 02:58 PM
    RE: we are not the end; larke - by vulgaris - 09-18-2019, 04:05 PM
    RE: we are not the end; larke - by larke - 09-18-2019, 04:50 PM
    RE: we are not the end; larke - by vulgaris - 09-18-2019, 05:08 PM
    RE: we are not the end; larke - by larke - 09-18-2019, 05:17 PM