• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Um, hii
    hello! I know I am a horrible poster, but am wanting to come back. Like Toli, I can/probably should do only one or two threads for now to get back in the swing of things. I don't want to let anyone down as I have in the past. I went on hiatus because of personal lack of time and getting myself too overwhelmed with threads and characters. I still don't have a ton of free time to write, but I'm trying to make a point to make time to do things I enjoy. One of which is writing.

So, I have a whole slew of characters to choose from. Going to try building on ONE OR TWO for now, dammit xD

I will reply to this with ideas of characters for anyone to choose from if there's anyone who would like to try writing with me/them.

Also, um. What image hosting service are y'all using now since TinyPic shut themselves down, apparently? -_-
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke

Messages In This Thread
    Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-18-2019, 08:03 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by Nicole - 09-18-2019, 08:15 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-18-2019, 08:21 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-18-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by Colby - 09-18-2019, 11:06 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-19-2019, 10:25 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by Colby - 09-19-2019, 11:12 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-20-2019, 12:02 AM
    RE: Um, hii - by Ashes - 11-06-2019, 01:38 AM