• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Um, hii
    So here are my ideas on who to write:

First up is Smidgen. If you aren't familiar with her, she is a TINY and adorable thing. Legitimately tiny, not magic tiny. I describe her as the smallest horse in Beqanna without being a dwarf. She's optimistic, never meets a stranger. Typically happy and aloof. She has shiny, blue fairy wings that shower little flecks of light (ahem, sparkles) when she flutters them. She can also hide them to protect herself from those who would look down on her for having them. She sees herself as the Fairies' helper and looks up to them. During the Plague, she would have done her best to help anyone who needed it, any way she would have been able. Especially with lost or sick children. She used to live in the Taiga, but since I haven't written her in so long, we will say she's been displaced while the Plague had been going on. Now that it's been cured, she will be looking for friends and could go anywhere.

Other choices include Malyk, my Brennen x Malka baby who I never got to develop. He takes after his dad with bone-bending, wings and immortality. Last I posted him, we still had the Amazon and the Tundra, both places where he would have grown up. Since Beqanna changed up, I picture he has been off mostly with his momma, wherever she went. He could certainly re-enter here now, fully grown and handsome, and is usually accompanied by a bundle of animal bones. He is kind of an interesting sort, awkward in social situations with other equine. When he grew up, there weren't many other babies to frolic with and he had a wild imagination, thus "befriending" a set of leopard remains that he "brought to life". He calls him Marrow.

Rokja is a closeted baby I haven't gotten to play yet. He is the son of Ribcage x Praytell and is a tiger shifter. He is blind except while in his tiger form. I have not written him, so he is super underdeveloped. I do picture him as fairly stoic and precocious. Maybe a little mysterious. Very adaptive to his blindness so that most wouldn't realize his defect. Probably due to his dad teaching him to shift only his eyes at times when he needed it most. I would likely play him as a young adult. Also, his tiger form is unique because he is a white tiger that is "reverse-striped'. Black where a normal would be white, and vice-versa.

Zavage is my Zoryn x Rhae baby that I haven't played yet. He is a dunalino with sand mane and tail, and shapeshifting wings. He is a dusty boy lol. His "hair" is unruly as hell, like silvery wisps of wind containing gold and white sand. When he shakes his head, sand flies and then settles back into place. His base wings are similar, white with wisps of wind and sand. He can shift them, but he has learned to like his "special" ones. Zoryn is a twisted sort, so Zavage is likely to have some quirks too, but not sure what those will be yet. Also, not entirely sure how to integrate him without his family, but could definitely work it out.

Last option is Triske. She is a "plain" mare who is actually gorgeous in her simplicity. She is a bay Arabian with no traits at all. Unless you count her resilience. She was a verbally abused child by her mother and so she has constant issues with her self-conscious. When I last posted her, she was a baby and lived in the Falls lol (forever ago). I have no idea how to integrate her into the BQ of now, but have been trying to figure that out, because I would like her to make a return at some point.

Let me know if any of these are of interest to you! <3
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke

Messages In This Thread
    Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-18-2019, 08:03 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by Nicole - 09-18-2019, 08:15 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-18-2019, 08:21 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-18-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by Colby - 09-18-2019, 11:06 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-19-2019, 10:25 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by Colby - 09-19-2019, 11:12 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-20-2019, 12:02 AM
    RE: Um, hii - by Ashes - 11-06-2019, 01:38 AM