• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

some things
    Just looking for some ideas and fun things for my two new girls.

Orion
    I love Orion very much and her abilities. It's the first time I'm actually interested in playing outside of Lion's lines haha. I'm looking for someone to possible adopt her, either a mother/family. She is also up for meeting new friends/crushes/love/whatever. I picture her sort of being neutral for right now (I don't really have a set personality yet for her).

Orion
    Filly
    Carnage x Cathryn
    Hybrid
    Silver grulla with teal/orange sabino
    tegteg [COSMIC TRAVEL][SEMI-TRANSPARENT WINGS][IMMORTALITY][HORN][phasing]

Loire
    Loire is Eva's first girl! I'm excited for her because of being Eva's first girl and also her sky manipulation ability! She's going to be in Ischia. Her personality will be more towards good... so doing the right thing, optimistic, and valuing family/harmony/trust/honesty. She's up for anything really, such as new friends/crushes/love/torture/whatever.

Loire
    Filly
    Aodhan x Eva
    Hybrid
    Gold cream champagne dun with gold points
    tegteg [SKY MANIPULATION][SINGULAR REGENERATION][GLOWING][INVISIBILITY*][dragon vision][icy appearance][dragonice]
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Messages In This Thread
    some things - by Shelbi - 09-19-2019, 07:43 PM
    RE: some things - by Endellion1992 - 09-19-2019, 07:49 PM
    RE: some things - by phaetra - 09-19-2019, 07:49 PM
    RE: some things - by Squirt - 09-19-2019, 07:57 PM
    RE: some things - by savage - 09-19-2019, 08:51 PM
    RE: some things - by Shelbi - 09-20-2019, 08:29 AM
    RE: some things - by Squirt - 09-20-2019, 09:26 AM
    RE: some things - by Nicole - 09-20-2019, 10:25 AM
    RE: some things - by Shelbi - 09-20-2019, 10:49 AM