• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Starsin;

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

Her name on his lips causes her head to turn, and when she finds his mismatched eyes with hers, she offers him a smile. “Castile,” she says as she turns, her body following the curve of her neck until she is facing him. “What a pleasant surprise,” comes the rolling purr of her voice as she steps across the ground littered with vibrant leaves to meet him half way. They draw alongside of each other, and something about his presence seems to relax her. There were so few that she felt like she could be herself around, and even though Castile would never see her entirely stripped and unfiltered, he knew her better than any non-lover could claim.

“Well, of course you miss me, what’s not to miss?” She says with a knowing quirk of a brow, and she reaches to graze her teeth against the skin of his shoulder. “But, I miss you, too. And Loess,” she says with a twinge in her breast at the thought of her home – her real home. Sylva was beautiful, and there was a small side of her that was irritated with herself for not being able to develop an attachment to it. It was important to her because it was an extension of the kingdom, and it was far more tolerable now that Ophanim was with her, but it was not home.

She listens to him then with a quiet, thoughtful expression. She cannot hide the almost eye roll when he mentions Mary, and a noisy sigh rattles from her chest and through her lips at the thought of the previous Sylvan leader. But she lets him finish, and she is silent for a moment as she gathers her thoughts. “I mean, I suppose if you think you see a reason to give her a second chance, I could dig down really, really, really deep and….also give her a second chance.” She does not say forgive, because that was unlikely. And she certainly would never forget. “I would feel better about this idea if she comes and stays here for awhile before I just pass things off to her. And maybe after whatever unrest is going on with Heartfire, Lepis, and Wolfbane passes.” She casts him a sideways glance, before tipping her head and asking curiously, “Have you heard about that? I’m not entirely sure what’s going on but I think they want the power switched to Taiga.”

There is a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders as she speaks of it. Her personal life had clouded much of her thoughts and taken up most of her spare time, but she recalls some of her encounter with Heartfire. “Heartfire didn’t seem too concerned with it, but, you know how these things can be. If Loess decides to get involved, I would rather not have to worry about Sylva.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Castile]

Hi sorry this took so long AND its all over the place. I remember we had talked about Starsin letting Castile know there was something going on with Nerine/Taiga so he wasn't entirely in the dark so I tossed that in, but I also did not re-read any of that drama so I didn't go into detail lmfao

Messages In This Thread
    Starsin; - by Castile - 09-23-2019, 01:21 PM
    RE: Starsin; - by Starsin - 10-14-2019, 12:43 AM
    RE: Starsin; - by Castile - 10-23-2019, 08:10 AM
    RE: Starsin; - by Starsin - 11-10-2019, 08:01 PM