• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

our hearts were ringing; lethy, diplomats
    It had been a breath of fresh air when Lilliana had approached her and asked her to join her on her diplomatic visit to Silver Cove. She had smiled softly, her edges rendered by motherhood in the passing years. With out a moments hesitation she had accepted her offer to join her and had found Aten and Turul to watch the children, thought Popinjay and Owin did not need much watching these days. They had grown in a blink of an eyes, growing into young, independent adolescents. Kalil had been ecstatic to find out he would be spending some quality time with his father. The pair were nearly inseparable anyways. Lethy had kissed each of her children before leaving and gave Aten a promising kiss as well as she and Lilli left Taiga's borders.

She enjoyed the comfortable silence between the two friends as they ventured through Beqanna's varied lands. Small talk falling in and out about each land, many of which Lethy had not been to yet. A pep entered her step as they got closer to the silver cove, I most definately will. Though, Popinjay and Owin think they're old enough now that they don't need a babysitter. she chuckled as she rolled her eyes, and Kalil was excited for it to just be him and dad for a change. I mean what am I chopped liver? she sucked in a breath as Silver Cove came into view, large open, green, lush hills with the sparkling water line in the distance. It's beautiful. she said in hushed tones her smile passing it Lilliana's direction just shortly before she announced their arrival. This was going to be a lovely visit.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

Silver cove diplomats
    @[lilliana]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: our hearts were ringing; lethy, diplomats - by Izora Lethia - 10-06-2019, 10:46 PM