• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  to the lonely sea and sky

The thrum of tension settles just on the periphery of their conversation. Had Oceane no finely tuned observational skills, she would not have noticed the sensitive microaggressions between Castile and Ruinam. The latter had just introduced himself, the name of his home hanging just at the end of his name, but the woman's amber eyes have drifted to the youngest moth and the crease of worry at his forehead. She will come back to the tension later.

Blu. Her face softens ever so slightly towards the lost brindle, releasing its previous disappointment. "It's nice to know another lost soul," she offers him quietly, an unspoken apology wrapped in the comment before her molten gaze is turned back to the other two stallions, a fluttering ear catching the tail end of Ruinam's comment and the half-smile for Castile that accompanies it. Curious.

She, unabashed, flicks her bright eyes to the smokey black tobiano in time to catch his own quirked lips, though there is no other indication from him that he has taken whatever bait Ruinam has dangled before his mischievous eyes. Oceane takes a half-step forward, her own intrigue building. It's followed by another rustle of her wings, the iridescent feathered beacons catching the golden sun and setting them aflame.

She catches Castile's mismatched eyes as he turns back to her, and Oceane can't help the way her own gentle face cracks into a small grin, though the moment does not linger. He has turned his attention to Blu, inquiring of the brindle's desire for adventure, and throws her name into the mix as well.

Oceane hums in quiet surprise and she tilts her opalescent head to the side pensively. "I'm curious, Castile, why you think Blu has knowledge of what I desire to do." She offers the brindle another apologetic glance before nodding to Castile in the affirmative. "Regardless of Blu's decision, I'm curious of what interesting things you claim hide within Loess."

Oceane

@[Gale] @[Ruinam] @[Castile] || "speech"
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    to the lonely sea and sky - by Oceane - 10-14-2019, 04:13 PM
    RE: to the lonely sea and sky - by Gale - 10-14-2019, 05:21 PM
    RE: to the lonely sea and sky - by Ruinam - 10-15-2019, 09:24 AM
    RE: to the lonely sea and sky - by Castile - 10-15-2019, 02:30 PM
    RE: to the lonely sea and sky - by Oceane - 10-15-2019, 03:02 PM
    RE: to the lonely sea and sky - by Gale - 10-15-2019, 08:14 PM
    RE: to the lonely sea and sky - by Ruinam - 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM