• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your waves are pulling me under; aquaria
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    There had been a tightness in her chest when the first coming changes had come to the tropical island. Eva had for the first time felt uncertain about the changes that came without warning. It was an unexpected storm.

She can only imagine the other residents of Ischia did not see it coming either and felt on edge about the changes. However, today, the tightness in her chest is not quite there anymore. The stress of uncertainty that weighed her down feels lighter today too.

But there was much more to be done. Eva knew accepting to co-lead alongside Larke would not be an easy task. She still needed the approval of all of those that called the tropical island her home. However, she also knew Larke needed a helping hand to guide and understand the residents of Ischia. Eva wanted but peace and for the rest of Ischia to see that Larke simply meant no harm, but she still was not sure how others would react to such changes.

There were many she had not spoken to, and instantly @[Aquaria] had come to mind. If anything, Aquaria should be the first to know. While she might know the nereid mare a bit, part of Eva viewed Aquaria as family as much as Adria was hers. She quickly felt drawn to keep those she knew close to her in these changing times and find the peace they once had all enjoyed before.

Eva makes her way down the familiar shores of Ischia. She spent the mid-morning searching along the shores for the light cream-colored mare. The purple mare knew without a doubt she would find the nereid lurking near the waters. It was within her own uncertainty that she felt herself drawn to something innately familiar like the open waters. Eva can only hope that Aquaria does the same too.

In the distance, she spots the familiar finned mare along the shore. Eva increases her speed, calling out to the other nereid in a soft whicker that sounds like a song. A smile touches her purple stained lips naturally as she comes closer to Aquaria. She was finally glad to see the other nereid, especially today with the news that she carries and more.

“Aquaria!” Her voice is warm and filled with instant joy. “I’m glad I found you.” Her heart starts to beat a little. Sharing the news felt strange for her, but at the same time she needed to tell someone. But her concern for her family came first. “How are you doing?” She asks, looking for any sort of indication as to what Aquaria was feeling.
    Eva
    lady of ischia
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 10-17-2019, 05:27 PM