• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your waves are pulling me under; aquaria
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Eva had never imagined she would face a challenge like this. She was a ship caught into a storm. Surrounded by sharp rocks against the raging waves. There were only two choices he could make to escape the storm. Each of them was a risk for her life though. None of the choices would be easy. However, she knows only her heart would lead her safely out of the storm.

She had to believe in herself in this moment more than ever. Following her heart before had been easy but this would be the most difficult thing she had ever faced. Choosing the Kingdom or the Island would change it all. In her heart though she knew she had to choose the Island.

It was the Island that had given her everything she has now. It had given her a mother that raised her to the individual she has become today. It had given her a loving family she could not trade for anything else. It had given her children of her own. More importantly, it had given her a home she never thought she would have.

The purple nereid nods her head in agreement. As much as she liked Larke from their brief meeting, it was not the kind of leader their Island needed. Ischia was facing a time of change, and Eva knew within her heart it needed someone who would protect it and guide the Island through these troubling times.

“We can definitely do this,” she says to Aquaria with confidence this time. Eva welcomes the embraces of the fin-mare. If anything, this was the kind of conversation she had needed when she first left Larke. Aquaria, she decided, was someone very important to her now, especially in such troubling times when she needed someone dearly like her mother.

Eva laughs loudly at the idea of a starfish when Aquaria makes a comment. “I would love to see that!” She at least hopes the King will see reason within their concerns about the changes in Ischia. They all needed peace and unity between their two lands. If anything, she hopes Tephra would be able to see that.

“Come let us gather everyone,” She says pulling from the embrace of Aquaria and waiting for her to follow her to the Island’s meeting place.
    Eva
    lady of ischia

@[Aquaria]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 10-17-2019, 05:27 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 10-20-2019, 02:31 PM