• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I beg for forgivness; Any!
    V u l g a r i S
    Vulgaris moves forward to match Ruinam’s steps, watching him closely with a grin still smeared across his face. Leliana had done her best to teach him kindness and patience, to tame the wild hunger that gnawed through him so easily. And he had believed it to be gone entirely. Now, as it consumes him, he realizes it had only been sleeping since his resurrection. He listens as the boy speaks and he tilts his head curiously. Perhaps it would be best if this one did not rule after all. He didn’t know the laws of the land.

There can only be four kingdoms, Ruinam. You would be torn apart by Loess and Pangea the moment you reared your head as king. Tephra alone has the strength to fight off their numbers, alongside Nerine. If Tephra were to fall and become a territory, there would be only you to stop them from conquering the west,” he says, his smile falling as he observes him now. Would Ruinam really try to face the dark queen and the dragon emperor on his own? Heartfire would laugh in his face if he even tried to rally her assistance. There wouldn’t even be scraps for the vultures to pick from his corpse.

When the fire comes for us all, I will still offer you refuge in our gardens. I pray you make it there.” His face grows serious for a moment, keeping his eyes trained on the Resort leader for a moment before turning to face the woman. His smile returns sevenfold and he laughs, throwing his head back as she speaks. “No one asked for your name, girl!

And as her oceans rise, Maleficar watches, his dark red eyes trained on her waters as he gives a soft snort. The threat display made him visibly frown but he knew words meant precious little to them now. The serpent king, meanwhile, only lifted his head higher and maintained his steady gaze. He had faced death once already. Nothing scared him much anymore.

The time for peace ended the moment you thought of mutiny. You reach for my crown and expect to keep your hand, but the negotiations are over. Now, it’s time to enforce my law.

And as he finished, the witch stepped forward, his sad eyes looking over them before glancing at Vulgaris. His heart aches and searches for the right choice but everything is gray and blurred to him. He knows Tephra stands opposed to forces far worse but he wanted the islands to have their freedom. He sighs, and turns to Ruinam after a moment of thought.

“If your choice is to rebel, then I’m afraid I will meet you in Tephra for our duel. I promise to heal any wounds you might receive, regardless of the outcome. I’m sorry we have to meet this way,” he says, his voice soft and almost unheard over the waves. But Vulgaris remains unimpressed and more annoyed than seemingly anything, head held high as he watches them with what little patience remains for impudent children.
    In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing
    Don’t look for me; don't look at me

Messages In This Thread
    I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-19-2019, 03:23 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 04:54 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 05:16 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Maleficar - 10-21-2019, 06:44 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 07:21 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 07:48 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by vulgaris - 10-21-2019, 08:31 PM