• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  send me on my way

Autumn brings warm colours, cool nights, and a host of unpleasant memories with it. Although there is a tug always on her heart reminding her how much she loved being a mother, Agetta is certain that those days are long behind her. After all, what kind of mother could she be now? After Tersias…

There is not a day that goes by when she doesn’t think of her children, each and every one of them. Today is no different as she slips under the boughs of the forest, a snow-white drop among the reds, oranges, and vibrant coniferous greens.

Her memory has certainly started to fray and she worries that there are some friendly faces she would no longer recognize, but those thirteen individual prayers that she whispers to the stars at night are, at the very least, something she will never lose.

Can a heart be heavy and light at the same time?

She feels, a little bit, like she is going mad the longer she paces alone so she begins to keep alert for signs of someone else lingering about on this crisp morning. Surely some scrap of conversation will help keep her rooted in the present. Lately, that's when she has been feeling less like a ghost and she's starting to crave contact with others for the simple things - like just having some other company aside from her own thoughts.

headshot by Leah! <3

THROW SOMEONE AT ME @[savage]

Messages In This Thread
    send me on my way - by Agetta - 10-20-2019, 06:55 PM
    RE: send me on my way - by kensley - 10-21-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: send me on my way - by Agetta - 10-23-2019, 09:50 PM
    RE: send me on my way - by kensley - 10-24-2019, 02:14 PM
    RE: send me on my way - by Agetta - 10-26-2019, 04:03 PM
    RE: send me on my way - by kensley - 11-04-2019, 02:00 PM
    RE: send me on my way - by Agetta - 11-05-2019, 02:29 PM
    RE: send me on my way - by kensley - 11-05-2019, 03:53 PM
    RE: send me on my way - by Agetta - 11-05-2019, 08:56 PM