• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i fear rivers overflowing; Starsin

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She had never imagined that she would be the kind that could forgive infidelity, but, she had also never imagined that she would sleep with someone else as retaliation. She had never imagined that she was capable of purposely hurting the absolutely only soul that she loved, but it turns out not even she was aware of the full scope of her malice when she felt betrayed.

He had forgiven her, and though she had once thought it was impossible, she had forgiven him, too.

But when Lepis says she doesn’t think she can do it, there is nothing that she has ever understood more clearly. “I know,” she begins quietly, remembering a time when her thoughts were consumed with imagining Ophanim with his other conquests. She had been certain then that she would never stop replaying it over and over in her mind. It is not entirely gone; her insecurity still lurks in the dark corners of her mind, and Ophanim can now feel every time her heart twists with jealousy. “I didn’t think I could either. And it isn’t easy.”

She sighs, searching the other woman’s face. Finally, she reaches forward, and gently brushes her nose against Lepis’ mane. “I’m sorry, Lepis. I truly am.” She withdraws then, retreating a few steps back towards the autumn forest. “If you need anything, you know where to find me.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

Okay here is a very bad closing post to this thread.

Messages In This Thread
    i fear rivers overflowing; Starsin - by Lepis - 10-22-2019, 03:17 PM
    RE: i fear rivers overflowing; Starsin - by Lepis - 10-23-2019, 10:47 AM
    RE: i fear rivers overflowing; Starsin - by Lepis - 10-25-2019, 02:38 PM
    RE: i fear rivers overflowing; Starsin - by Lepis - 10-29-2019, 04:06 PM
    RE: i fear rivers overflowing; Starsin - by Lepis - 11-06-2019, 01:01 PM
    RE: i fear rivers overflowing; Starsin - by Starsin - 11-11-2019, 05:16 PM