• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A new wave;
    Nilam
    Her nature gives her no reason to doubt. She is a monster, a predator, and she has every right to lure the pretty, innocent, and most of all naive girl into her sea.

But Loire is her only friend.

Something inexplicably weird happens as she watches the girl choke in the darker part of the sea. Part of her enjoys the sight of a fresh meal, though it is disappointed with the lack of a fight. And yet there is a part of her that is sad that she will never see Loire again. She is good enough on the eyes, which Nilam cannot say about many other horses, and she was pleasantly impressed with the kelpie princess, treated her with the amount of respect her beauty deserves.

And as the girl chokes, Nilam makes a rash decision.

In heartbeats, Loire’s body is pushed up to a cove on the Ischian beach. The creamy girl’s lungs no longer move, and time plays differently - un-choking just a tiny bit, Loire is still alive and gasping for air again, and the kelpie girl touches her with her nose, her unspoken command following her words shortly. ”You went too deep into the water, Loire.” I saved you, but barely. ”Never do that again.” I am not important. You don’t know me. Deep water is dangerous. Stay away.

Leaving the gasping girl on the sands, the sapphire princess slips into the water.m. There’s plenty of fish in the sea to ensnare.
    there is no new wave
    only the sea

@[Loire] sorry it’s so late! Let me know if you want anything changed.

Messages In This Thread
    A new wave; - by Nilam - 10-23-2019, 09:01 AM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 10-25-2019, 02:02 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 11-03-2019, 03:53 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 11-05-2019, 07:43 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 11-07-2019, 10:59 AM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 11-09-2019, 01:55 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 11-10-2019, 02:45 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 12-02-2019, 10:35 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 12-22-2019, 05:26 PM