• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your waves are pulling me under; aquaria
    There pair shared a smile, happy to be together in a place that meant so much to them both. They had their home, and sweet Eva would be an asset and a kindness at their helm. It was wonderful to have each other's back when the world seemed so intent on tearing itself apart. 

Let them enjoy life, and the wonders it offered them. This was a place of peace and beauty, something they had seen to keeping true. Together, they could face what the rest of the world had to show them. Why not enjoy themselves while they were at it? 

"Oh, I dunno," she laughed, stepping back to prance a delicate pirouette in the sand. "We could have games for the kids, races and swimming and coconut rolls." She grinned at the idea of a flock of foals running amuck on the shore. It would be madness, wonderful madness. "And I figure the adults would be fine with some socializing, good food. Maybe a couple races for them as well. We could make a pool on the beach for the ones who can't swim so well." She suggested, really getting into the idea now. 

Her dancing came to a graceful halt, a full circle cast in the sand beneath her. "We should use this. To show the world what we are. Horses from any kingdom should be welcome, as long as they can be peaceful and enjoy themselves." She said, in more thoughtful tone. Maybe it was idealistic of her, but she wanted to believe that this could work. That they could stay apart. But why not try? 

@[Eva]

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 10-24-2019, 05:39 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Aquaria - 11-04-2019, 06:05 PM