• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your waves are pulling me under; aquaria
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    It was a delight for Eva to see a natural excitement fill the pearl mare. The idea of throwing a celebration on their tropical island was beginning to fill her with the same excitement as Aquaria had now.

Listening with purple ears forward, Eva has a wild smile grow across her purple lips. Every idea that Aquaria offered sounded like so much fun. She even liked the idea of joining in the games too! Of course, no one was ever too old to play a few games. “All those ideas sound so grand, Aquaria!” She chimed in before listening further to what the pearl mare had to say.

“There might be just too much fun at our celebration!” The amethyst nereid laughs. She can already see it now. Everyone from all over gathered on Ischia enjoying the warmth and activities. It would be wonderful considering the winter season was upon them. Surely many would want to come and enjoy the warmth that Ischia offered—a perfect get away!

It definitely was a great way to let the rest of Beqanna know who they were. She would like everyone to know that Ischia was a place of serenity and all were welcomed here. “Let’s get to it then!” She offers with a bright and wide smile. Her heart beams with exhilaration to get the celebration going now.
    Eva
    dame of ischia

@[Aquaria]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 10-24-2019, 05:39 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 11-05-2019, 06:39 PM