• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hurry, the sun is waking - Vul/Leli/Isilya/any
    Ilma
    One night I will be the moon
    hanging over you

One night I will be a star
    follow where you are
    Isilya is such a great personality. Some things Ilma knows beforehand, but decisions, spontaneity and a genuine caring kindness instead of perhaps a politeness don’t lend themselves for predictions. She is happy to have found out though, who this new queen is - the genuine kindness springs from her like a flower finally blooming after a long winter.

Ilma chuckles a bit at the offer. ”I don’t think I could tell you exactly where it is, but perhaps you can help me get along some crevices on the way.” She remembers the path isn’t exactly easy, nor easy to find. If Magnus had told no-one after Ilma, then no-one here might even know. But certainly Isilya should learn about its existence.

As it turns out, the thick vegetation proves difficult for a round-bellied mare like she to move along. Frequently she turns to ask Isilya for some assistance with navigating rocks, logs, or narrow passages, but eventually, her memory - combined with the intuition and insights she gets from watching the future - proves faithful enough to lead them into a grove.

Spring did it more justice than Ilma imagined it could have. Last time, she had visited in the winter, and although Tephra is warm and beautiful year-round, she now finds that the spring brought more voles and more flowers than even before. She tells Isilya as much. ”It’s even better than I remember.” she admits. Here, she thinks - her is a good place for an angel boy; announcements of which she had felt all day but were increasing in rapidity.

Sighing a little, she turns to her new friend. ”I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to stay, though I know not everybody is comfortable with watching. I think it is time.” A new contraction confirms this, but she stays where she is, perhaps, she thinks, she is still waiting for permission of some kind, even if she knows that’s sort of ridiculous - there is no stopping nature.
    Hurry, the sun is waking
    Darling, don't leave me waiting

@[Isilya]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hurry, the sun is waking - Vul/Leli/Isilya/any - by Ilma - 12-18-2019, 10:10 AM